Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our team participates in the expansion of our Romandie-based Corporate Finance team specialised in the financial services industry, focussing on banking, insurance, asset management sectors. Our team is the leading M&A advisor on FIG deals in Switzerland and Liechtenstein advising on pure Swiss as well as cross-border transactions. Our advisors have a long track record of completed deals and trained in bulge bracket investment banks and Big4 corporate finance teams.
What you can expect from us
• You will be part of a top tier M&A team in Switzerland
• You are integrated into a project team right from the beginning where you will work with Swiss and international clients and projects involving different levels of complexity
• Support M&A projects including sale mandates, buy mandates, financial modelling and related services
• The possibility to work on day-to-day management of transactions, on preparing information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis and handling client communications
• You are able to attend client meetings and build supporting documentaries and presentations
• Assist with project management and coordination of transaction processes
• Be part of an international environment with very professional and like-minded colleagues
• Ability to develop and broaden your network
• A university degree in banking, accounting, finance or related field
• 2 to 3+ years of professional experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Management Consulting experience
• Previous exposure to the financial services sector desired, and ideally to the Swiss wealth management industry
• A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadership and management qualities
• Strong understanding of professional ethics and regulatory environment
• Strong analytical and modelling skills
• You are an open and curious person and can cope well in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Fluent French and English in spoken and written, German is a plus
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 163418
Stellenantritt: ab sofort
Beschäftigungsgrad: 80% - 100%
Stellennummer (RAV): 00000985899
- Berater (Beratungsstelle)
- Experte in Rechnungslegung und Controlling
- Mindestens 80%
- Maximal 100%