Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you are bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong and great teammate, able to work in a dynamic environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
Our Forensic Technology team is looking for you!
Our practice provides specialist advice and assistance to companies and their external legal counsel relating to fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations.
What you can expect from us
Our team is looking for exceptional people who are passionate about seeking and developing a career within eDiscovery.
We collect, preserve, and analyse electronic data to find the facts that help our investigators and legal counsel establish what happened, when it happened, who did it, how they did it, and the extent of the misappropriation or misconduct. Your work may involve assisting with the collection of potential evidence from a suspect’s computer, processing and analysing large amount of emails and other data sources, analysing mobile phone logs and recovering deleted text messages or assisting our investigators to search for critical document to crack the case.
• Our team will offer you the opportunity to build up a strong global professional network and the chance to work on a variety of projects;
• To be trained in all aspects of our technical disciplines;
• A like-minded team of experienced Forensic Technology professionals who will provide you with mentoring and direction in developing your career;
• An exciting work environment that focuses on collaboration, innovation, and celebrating the successes of each other.
• You are a graduate and have completed your Master Degree in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering and other related majors.
• You are technically minded, curious with a keen eye for detail, you feel challenged by taking on responsibility, and you can handle the pressure of delivering quality results to demanding timescales;
• Solid programming skills, at least proficient in one general purpose language (e.g. Python, C#) and one data query language (e.g. T-SQL);
• Good knowledge of Natural Language Processing technics (text classification in particular) would be a plus;
• Good knowledge of the usual operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Unix, MacOS) would be a plus;
• The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be willing to travel when required;
• You communicate confidently in English and German or French. Any other language is a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 153957
Stellenantritt: ab sofort
Beschäftigungsgrad: 80% - 100%
Stellennummer (RAV): 00000926313
- Berater (Beratungsstelle)
- Mindestens 80%
- Maximal 100%