Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our M&A Transaction team provides transaction support services for buyers and sellers ranging from small and medium sized, owner managed businesses to large multinational corporations in their evaluation of a potential deal.
What you can expect from us
• You actively support clients on analysing and assessing information to help them make decisions and realize the added value of their M&A transactions
• You assist our clients on preparing business for sale, including preparation of data books
• You support due diligence and transaction assist projects across sectors for both strategic investors and private equity firms
• Develop and broaden your network: Work together with our well established consultancy practice
• A culture that place value on high quality and solving client needs: Production of high quality deliverables within agreed timescales
• Work in international teams with very professional and like-minded colleagues: Engage in and lead business development activities, marketing initiatives and practice development activities
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting and/or MBA
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience in Transaction Services
• Experience in due diligence projects and analysis of the balance sheets, cash flow and income statements is preferred
• Experience in working under tight deadlines and helping clients accelerate progress
• You have strong analytical, conceptual and interpersonal skills
• You are motivated to work in a demanding and rewarding environment
• You communicate fluently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
• Willingness to travel
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Stellenantritt: ab sofort
Beschäftigungsgrad: 80% - 100%
Stellennummer (RAV): 00000868536
- Berater (Beratungsstelle)
- Mindestens 80%
- Maximal 100%