We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we are the right company for you.
An increasing number of clients are using agile project management to cope with the growing complexity they face in their markets. Our mature Programme Leadership team uses their business agility capabilities to help our clients on their journey to deliver “Better Value Sooner Safer Happier”.
Work you’ll do:
· You will deliver large programmes using scalable Agile methodologies
· You will deliver, as part of a dedicated team, end-to-end agile transformation to our global clients
· You will train and coach clients, both leadership and teams, to optimise their agile way of working and business agility
· You will work together with our colleagues from Organisation Transformation to design and implement the adaptable & agile organisation of the future
· You will enable teams through Agile methods and frameworks to become more resilient and impactful in their work
· You will contribute to an Agile centre of excellence, which could involve research, building sales or training materials, and teaching others
Programme Leadership is a dedicated team of high calibre project and programme management specialists. We are renowned for our critical involvement in our clients’ largest and most complex change programmes.
We believe that the ability to manage change is in itself a strategic differentiator and we have developed a range of capabilities and offerings that enable us to deliver successful outcomes for our clients. We work with clients across all industry sectors to translate strategy into programmes of work, to assure their delivery and to embed the project, programme and PMO capability required to support the challenges of large-scale complex change.
Programme Leadership is a core proposition in the Human Capital agenda at Deloitte and this kind of work sits at the heart of any business. So, you'll broaden your skill set and develop quickly, gaining access to the highest levels of client liaison and working on complex, high-profile projects.
· You have significant experience in Agile, ideally in an advisory role and profound knowledge of Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, LeSS)
· You have a strong academic background
· You are passionate about a new agile way of working and are keen to help teams and organisations to evolve to the next level by enhancing their business agility
· You are at best when helping others to achieve their full potential
· You are respectful and humble – our team’s purpose is to serve clients and other Deloitte teams
· Fluency in written and spoken English is essential, fluency in German is a big plus
How you’ll grow:
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deloitte’s culture and benefits:
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie Niklas on email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 166628
Stellenantritt: ab sofort
Beschäftigungsgrad: 80% - 100%
Stellennummer (RAV): 00001019327
- Berater (Beratungsstelle)
- Weitere Stellenangebote Kaufmännisch
- Mindestens 80%
- Maximal 100%