Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our customers customised advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring.
Working with the Business Modelling Group (“BMG”), as part of the firm's Financial Advisory practice, will position you to provide advice and support on all aspects of business modelling and analysis on a broad range of engagements to enable better decision-making.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have a keen interest in the environment of Financial Advisory Services. You will be part of an energised and experienced team adding value on complex, high profile projects where you will:
• Support clients throughout the model development process
• Work with the team to design, develop, and test models that support our diverse range of clients throughout their decision-making processes
• Work and support senior client partners to help craft financial analysis
• Be creative in providing support on developing client solutions and also in driving the BMG strategy forward
• The opportunity to work on projects with a strong international flavour and the chance to work independently
What you bring
• You have a degree from a university or technical college (master's in finance, accounting and / or controlling or mathematics preferred or another field with additional financial training (e.g. ACCA, CFA, ACA)
• You have at least 2 years relevant experience in the area of Business Modelling from other advisory / consulting firms or corporate environments
• You have strong Excel skills – other relevant technical analytical skills could also be an advantage (e.g. VBA, Access, SQL etc.)
• You are passionate about building customer relationships and this is something that comes easily to you
• You would be willing to travel internationally to work and support our projects and clients
• You enjoy working with different people from different fields
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Stellenantritt: ab sofort
Beschäftigungsgrad: 80% - 100%
Stellennummer (RAV): 00000868540
- Berater (Beratungsstelle)
- Mindestens 80%
- Maximal 100%