Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2'000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
What do we do? Our Human Capital team helps organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Leveraging research, analytics, and industry insights, we support clients to design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, organizational and change programs in business transformations.
We are the largest Human Capital practice in the Swiss market and are widely recognized by our clients for our ability to walk in their shoes as a true partner, bring leading insight and expertise and consistently deliver high quality work.
The nature of our work varies greatly, but chances are your engagement will involve all of the following over time: Recruitment, Compensation, Analytics, Performance Management, Talent & Succession Planning Management, Pensions, Organisation Design, HR strategy, HR Transformation, HR Technology & Adoption and Change Management, all aiming to maximise shareholder and customer value.
We are looking for a person who enjoys addressing business human capital questions in an analytical manner, who has the patience to structure decision making, and who strives to develop pragmatic recommendations, tempered by experience. Our aspiration is to help clients to gain or maintain competitive advantage against an ever-changing market context.
Our clients value us for our ability to see the vision through to reality, producing a plan and approach to successfully bring our client's human capital strategy to life.
- University degree from a reputable institution
- Extensive strategic experience (min. 3 years) in Consulting, and in the Human Capital Change Management domain
- Experience in one or more of the following project types – local, regional and global: Project Management, Business Transformation and Reorganisations, Organization Design, Change Management
- Ability to structure, manage and deliver complex projects especially in the context of business and digital transformations
- Strategic stakeholder management expertise
- Incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
- Team leader with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence
- Passionate about doing an outstanding job for our clients
- Willing to take up other ‘team challenges’ such as (junior) recruitment, managing interns, etc.
- Fluency in English. German and/or French are a plus
Full travel mobility
We provide a team oriented environment that allows for both personal and professional growth.
While focused on the Swiss market, our projects usually have an international scope and provide room for creative and self-motivated work. You will have the opportunity to shape the team and develop innovative ideas. You are expected to take ownership of multiple projects and drive these to successful completion using your expertise and leadership skills. Competitive compensation and benefits are granted.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie on email@example.com
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Stellenantritt: ab sofort
Beschäftigungsgrad: 80% - 100%
Stellennummer (RAV): 00001373593
- Berater /in (Beratungsstelle)
- Fachberater /in
- Mindestens 80%
- Maximal 100%
- Deutsch: Gute schriftliche Kenntnisse
- Deutsch: Gute mündliche Kenntnisse
- Englisch: Gute schriftliche Kenntnisse
- Englisch: Gute mündliche Kenntnisse