We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
Our Procurement advisory team is growing fast in Switzerland in response to the market demand for our consulting services. We are a global leader in (Digital) Procurement transformation with a substantial track record in improving Sourcing & Procurement functions across all industries.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
You will work with a variety of high profile clients across all the major industry sectors. Typical projects might include new procurement operating models, from analysis, vision and strategy to transforming the entire client function including shared services and Procurement technology. We are also on the forefront of Digital Procurement advisory where you will be in touch with Cognitive and AI technology solutions. Our projects focus on making sustainable change happen with our clients, in spirit of Deloitte: less talking, more doing.
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
• University degree (master's, MBA or PhD).
• Up to 5 year's professional experience in a relevant consulting or industry role.
• Experience in handling Sourcing & Procurement processes, Source-to-Contract (S2C, incl. category management, supplier relationship management), Procure-To-Pay (P2P)
• Some understanding of advanced category management, sourcing skills, digital procurement and procurement technology (e.g. SAPAriba) would be of advantage
• You communicate confidently in English and least another language, preferably German or French. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Bay on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 151949
Stellenantritt: ab sofort
Beschäftigungsgrad: 80% - 100%
Stellennummer (RAV): 00000900270
- Berater (Beratungsstelle)
- Supply Chain Manager
- Weitere Einkauf / Procurement
- Mindestens 80%
- Maximal 100%