Every Thursday at 4 pm a member of the museum team is available to answer your questions about the house, the collection and the exhibitions.
What is the embroidered tablecloth in the dining room all about? Why is Cézanne considered one of the most important Impressionist painters? How do we select contemporary artists for the exhibition programme?
Alternating with Markus Stegmann, Director, Jonas Huggenberger, Research Associate Collection, Daniela Minneboo, Assistant Curator, and Rebekka Sieber, Art Educator.
Due to the federal decree of 19.3.2021, the event cannot be held untill the middle of April.
Thursdays, 4 – 4:30 p.m. at the library.
Museumseintritt regulär: CHF 12.00
Museumseintritt ermässigt: CHF 10.00
Kinder und Jugendliche bis 18 Jahre freier Eintritt
- Other museum / attraction
Access for disabled people
- Entrance only with assistance available
- Toilet laterally Approachable
- Free for members
- Reduction for pupils with ID
- Reduction for learners and students up to the age of 25
- Reduction for seniors with ID AVS
- Reduced-fare with disability card
- Reduced-fare with tourism organization card
- Adolescents (13 to 16 years) free
- Kulturlegi: Reduction
- Raiffeisen customers: Free admission
- Swiss Museum Pass: free admission