Grilled, spit-roasted or roasted, lovers of meat, fish and shellfish, welcome to 57°: the Château d'Ouchy's live-cooking restaurant!
At his piano, the Chef plays and masters the degrees in front of his customers, starting with 57° to offer them tender meat, cooked with passion and perfection. In addition to his technique, he relies on a selection of local products from controlled origins that meet the sole criterion of quality.
Grilled, spit-roasted or roasted, meat, fish and shellfish lovers, welcome to 57°: live-cooking at Château d'Ouchy!
Out with the uniforms, in with the jeans, t-shirts and Stan Smiths! This new service look, combined with the restaurant's design, creates a whole new kind of culinary experience that can only be enjoyed and shared with friends and family.
Note: This text was translated by machine translation software and not by a human translator. It may contain translation errors.
Place du Port
12:00 - 14:00 h
19:00 - 22:00 h
- Steak / barbecue house
- Swisstainable: Level I – committed
- 13 points Gault Millau
Location & Landscape
- Directly on the lakeshore
- In the castle
- Altitude: 400 m above sea level
Availability of offer
- Online Reservation
- Garden / Terrace
- Garden / terrace, directly at the water
- Dogs allowed
- Internet access Wi-Fi (without fees)
- With the possibility to stay overnight
Access for disabled people
- Suitable for wheelchairs
- Parking directly in front of the door
- Parking within a short walking distance
- Accessible by coach
- Directly at the train, bus or tram stop
- Ship station nearby